Eligibility Criteria for Candidates
- The lower age limit for appearing in NATA-2018 has been waived. However, the candidate has to comply with any age constraints that may be specified by respective Counselling/ Admission Authority.
- 10+2 or equivalent passed/appearing with Mathematics as one of the subjects of examination.
- 10+3 Diploma (any stream) passed/appearing recognized by Central/State Govts with Mathematics as one of the subjects of examination
- International Baccalaureate Diploma passed/appearing, after 10 years of Schooling with Mathematics as compulsory subject of examinations
Note: In view of 10th Std Grade cards from which marks is not easily obtainable, Application Form fields “Total Marks”, “Obtained Marks” are made Optional.
Eligiblility for admission to BArch Course:
Candidates should note that qualifying in NATA 2018 does not constitute a right/ guarantee to candidates for his/her admission to any architecture course unless he/she has fulfilled all the prescribed requirements as specified by respective counselling and admission authorities.
For admission to BArch courses, aspirants should comply to the following:
- Have cleared a recognised aptitude test in Architecture (NATA or equivalent) in 2018 OR qualified in NATA- 2017 AND
- Have gone through any of the following curriculum with marks as prescribed below:
- Secured 50% marks in 10+2 or equivalent examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects; OR
- 10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognized by Central/State Govts with 50% aggregate marks with Mathematics; OR
- International Baccalaureate Diploma passed/appearing, after 10 years of Schooling with 50% marks in aggregate and with Mathematics as compulsory subject of examination
- No direct lateral admission is allowed at any other year/stage of B.Arch. course based on any qualification.
Please note that NATA score shall be valid for a period of two years from the year in which one appeared.